Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ex Royal Navy Ships Sale



last day of school today, took place under the sign of sweetness. I stopped for a moment in the south and I could not believe how. Wherever you go in classrooms and corridors were decorated with candy. Children pouring chocolate into molds to the shape of Nicholas, posypywaly sugar gingerbread cookies to exchange. The students wandered the halls with trays and handed out cupcakes and other baked biscuits that were previously in the house. Absolute madness. Lessons almost was not. In Justin's class zwymiotowalo five children, in Logan, "tilde" troika was the same reason, the nurses derived. I told the dentist, because I was later at the annual cleaning of teeth. Zaczol laugh and rub his hands: "very well, I'll have more patients, " chortled happily.
boys are back home with backpacks full of sweets, refused to eat dinner. I know it is only a few times a year (Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter), but whether it has any meaning what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment