Sunday, January 9, 2011

Breast Sizes Comparison Grapefruit Orange

2011

totals of last year will not. Days blend together to me, and racing at a dizzying rate. I do not know when the time escapes me. Is already the second week of January, and yet it was only december. I did not look long for a blog, so I thank you with all my heart for the Christmas wishes from dear readers. I hope all the holidays went by peacefully and happily, and the year 2011 is much better than the last. For is not that it? My
we are extremely busy reconditioning. A lot of very podciagnelismy and pride I can say that on the first floor already has the old windows. All the walls have been insulated and insulated. Last wall to replace provided us with big surprises. There we found a whole menagerie. Slot Mouse supposed half a meter to one meter high. There were also several exuviae snakes, abandoned and sizes big wasps' nest, and hundreds of hibernating flies. Also thrown from the nest between the beams with swarming ants, and (unfortunately) in the vacuum wciagnelismy vast amount of ladybirds. Spiders just did not see a surprise. The wall is 3 meters, so I think it is impressive Post.

Snow Angels. (Photos from the Internet I went, because I still do not have a camera)
still I walk the dogs for walks, and on weekends I take with each other sons (Jesika do not want your nose out of the house wysciubic). Yesterday, we overcame a very long tour in the deep snow. it took us over three hours. dog so jaded that not already started in August and then to the carpet for 12 hours :)))) Boys took to each other sled and had a lot of fun wykozystujac constantly changing terrain height. We went on the snowmobile trails, and we got to the lake, and lying on the surface of the ice-covered snow drew Snow Angels. It's so beautifully with your breath away! Around was not a soul. All covered with snow, like in a fairy tale. Complete silence interrupted only frozen flakes crunching beneath our shoes. Land luck ........

0 comments:

Post a Comment