Friday, December 3, 2010

Citing A Patent In Mla Format

Mazowsze cd

I got tired of this "not writing", so I'll be back on the blog and welcome all guests steadfast.

before the show Mazovia palnelam speech on children's behavior. Warned them that I do not know how to show will be boring for them, can not talk or behave poorly in the audience. I will also not tolerate any negative comments. (freedom of speech in the family is but not to such an extent:))) I'm taking them because I think that it is important to know the culture of his native country and have at least the parents have no idea what it is folk costume. This trip was supposed to be educational, not a rock band concert. I did not want to listen to every 5 minutes "when we go home?"

Nothing similar has not happened .... Mazowsze tumbled children with legs! Logan sat with an open face, and as the Mountaineers came on the scene is no longer able to refrain from Yelling: "How they doing this? It's not possible! And these are ciupagi metal, not plastic fake!, Top notch! "Etc etc is not Justin tore sight from the stage for two hours until I started to cry with laughter as a soloist to sing at the end of zaczol concert in English" folk "song American . The young lady obviously commenting on the beautiful costumes by next week and watching the repetition performances on DVD at home. It was with such a happy turn of events. A lot of people do not like folklore and the Mazowsze went not to the principle. I forgot, however, that our children are American and have not seen these "miracles". All this was new for them and were able to appreciate the cultural achievements.
with friend and children after the concert.
cousin and her husband, a member of the orchestra of this region. Richard plays the trumpet in the band, probably 30 years or longer. It przemilym man. Not the first time we meet in the United States on the turn of this region. Unfortunately we could not see a long time this time, I had dotransportowac home child falling asleep already.

I would add that it was an unpleasant morning frost and wind. On the way to the theater I'm staying in MacDonaldzie, lest the children could skozystac the toilet. It turned out that my two "masters" may not be mistaken with each sweaters or jackets. Previously it did not even noticed. I received them after school with a bowling alley and drove straight to the performances. I sent children into the car, and the very jescze a moment I spoke with one of the mothers. Before the way I looked over his shoulder to the back and asked: "You took everything a bowling alley in the car? ." "Yes, Mom " was the answer. This was consistent with the truth, I forgot jackets before I take with school, so the kragielni them was not. Fortunately, the boys usually do not get sick and do not freeze too quickly. After appearing just ran to the car in a distant parking lot. There, wrap in blankets and went to sleep. And I still drive the car for two and a half hours (the first at night) talking with a friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment