Saturday, December 11, 2010

Trek 2.1 Versus Specialized



Why do people do not show the borrowed books? I do not understand this "habit." We have quite a substantial library of home and happy to lend their collections to friends. Books alone will never come back to us. Without exception. It does not matter whether the person is a native of Polish or from the United States, does not play the role of sex or age. After the borrowed volumes you have to admonish, and it several times. And there is that I'm pushy, or impatient. Waiting usually a few months. I borrowed a book about child rearing teacher Justin in June, once in August dopomnialam pozdzierniku and still silence. The owner of summer camps on our street, holding our three political books about communism already more than a year (Mr. seventies). My friend-Polka, reads two short stories from me since September. This is not the end, because the list is long. Not enough that no-one seems in passing, it also does not have any mention of this subject such as: "Do not worry, not yet finished reading," or "I will give you a novel in the next week", etc.. Since Monday I am doing
share "RECOVERY".
always puts in a short time materials borrowed from other people, and most often do not lend at all. Kożysta with shops and libraries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment