Monday, December 6, 2010

Charlie Horse When Swallowing

Vesta

Vesta since he has been a school bus with our kids. This is a person of character, taken straight from an American movie. It certainly 70 years or more, with white hair is always impeccably-looking straight from the barber's, a sports outfit (trousers and sweater) and with paragraph nieschodzacy gentle smile. As I first saw a year ago after changing the driver I was devastated. Only now I will have phones from school and a meeting on the bad behavior of Justin on the bus, I thought. Justin will be an old lady, "jumped" on the head and the poor can not cope!
Now, I do not have any phones because you can not do this to children in cereal blow. He has over 40 years of experience with bachorami and no one jump. Even at them screaming, and never once did not stop bus due to my son as the previous lady. Not trying to make friends with the kids and get down to their level, is to be as she wishes, or break!
lets you every day for a whole controller music "country" radio, which you hate Logan. Previous driver listened to the music which he likes young people. Older lady, even in August no one dare to ask about the possibility of changes in the repertoire. We all pass by in silence, torture, and waiting until the end of the route. Logan often poured out their frustrations at home: "What is this woman?" She is unbearable! He drives wildly through the city violating traffic regulations, exceeds the limits of speed, tortures us awful music. I can not stand it any longer! ! " often hear in the kitchen after school.

Not long ago my youngest son came home from school in the perfect mood. Caught up to me and excitedly begins to recount what just wydazylo.
"Mom, imagine, met today with the courage and I asked Veste to change the radio station!" said with pride in his voice "changed it to" triple X "and just liked the song that I stopped the bus between the seats and began to dance!" .
barks I fell. "Impossible!" speech.
"Yes. Impossible." Logan replied with resignation, "Just wanted to wish you could of" with his head down and went to the kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment