Monday, December 13, 2010

Pregnant Chihuahua Nipples



My husband works from September on a half-time, 60 hours a week (in addition to an hour each page takes you.) The situation was supposed to be temporary and last for only a month, but I do not want to Bogus from the pile muddle. This is useful for us the extra money, no doubt. But I worry immensely, because he has no longer the years and should not strain in August so, especially since even in his free time renovating the house. Bogdan
does not explain to me their plans and did not want to say how long that will pull in these two works. I think that he is very worried about the economic situation. Media frighten constantly oncoming inflation, the government prints money without the cover, it is unclear what will be after the new year. So far I have at home a very tired man, who does everything in order that after the did not show. Yesterday
not shut the gas into a pot of pork. He was the last "leg" and fell asleep on the couch waiting for reheating dinner in August. I woke in the night swat unbearable. I ran down and began to open all windows and doors. Smoke so much was not yet, but the smell of burnt pork fat was not intolerable. None of the male family member does not woke up (or Bogus, boys, even the dogs). The young lady jumped out of bed and shouting burned, he will be the second time she had to take shower, I do not want burning smell in the school.
My mom burnt meatballs in the kitchen, so that only coals were. I was then in high school. I remember the smoke around the home as we returned from church, but I do not recall takigo a terrible stench. I do not know how to lure him. Open windows for a few hours did not yield any result (well, at least there is no frost). I'll go to the store today after some Sprey, but I doubt that a lot of help. For sure I'll have to work all the curtains. Oh, no woman had trouble .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment