Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pokemon Mobile Online

Summer summer summer waiting ...



Merry Christmas!


___________________________________________________

Exactly ... waiting.


He, he ... guess what the weather we have in Australia? Usually, the very spring gives good hell, and here for 3 months, mostly rained ...




In rare sunny days, I managed to get a tan nose, and heated the little cats.








20-25 degrees - just like the Polish summer, and this yet sunny Australia! ...
Although ... actually prefer as it is cold because the heat over 40 degrees overwhelms back ... :) To the chair.
can only sit and watch TV ... (Fortunately, not the Polish lewopropagandowe teledzienniki ...)
frightening view of what the climate is changing, for Australia, however, may be beneficial.
so let's hope that this summer we did not suffocate, but please God to sunshine!
Because of moisture, even candies dissolve, not to mention, the money dries a few days, not like usually a few hours. Well, pressure drops, and still need to act ...

On Sunday, December 5 great Polish festival - Polish Christmas, in the heart of Sydney on Darling Habour, let's hope that it will be raining ...
I'm going with the camera, if not I'll laze, then throw the festival videos on YouTube and I'll probably hundreds of photographs that will be on fotogaleriach.

Far from my ogródeczka: a few moments of sunshine, and what most - rain ...
Notice What is a funny garden - all the plants fled up into the sun ...
And what a mix of pine, palm, eucalyptus, which is not wisteria blossoms, for it is extremely thick leaves, and some fruit tree, no matter what for some, because someone threw it. suffered, I saved and I will grow, it has beautiful leaves ... I should have some yellow owocki, although I have not had.





But no flowers blooming there are no longer as a few weeks. Same with grass, which again and again whitefish ... and nothing! Watering, feeding and does not help. The earth is not. used in that area was ocean. I live in the depression below sea level. Fortunately, we are separated from the ocean heights, even kliffy.

the square near the amazing flowers I grew up, never never seen such. They are about 3 feet tall, well formed groves ... bloomed all spring, very thick, purple-blue, yet still in bloom though less ... Smell sweet and full of bees in them. Someone knows their name?




Ps. Does anyone know what I do with my grass in the garden to grow? Recently dug, I gave a fertilizer, planted it. Beautifully grown into a month and simply ... disappears!
Ps. 2 - I have a new camera: Panasonic Lumix TZ10, the pictures are way better technically ...
________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment