Sunday, December 5, 2010

Velocity Scooter 150cc Review

wonders of nature

I walk the dogs every day for a walk. I'm trying to do at least 6 km, lest they get tired. The woods are not on a leash, so I run around in the bushes everywhere, and certainly doing 10 kilometers more than I do. I go usually defined for snowy trails for motorbikes, because it is easier for me. As I do not want to go away I choose shorter (half hour), the trail runs near our house. Yesterday walking down the shorter path I came across a huge area of \u200b\u200bcut and fallen trees. Not in the first second I knew what happened. In September of this devastation was not. It looked like the trumpet air. Only after a while I realized that the beavers! Well, the scooter is not pojezdza winter tour. Unbelievable views, tree diameter at breast height in a wide range of at least 40 centimeters were lying everywhere allowed as matches. Tama huge and a big house near the bank Bobrza carefully caked mud. Zcietych teeth near the trees I counted thirty. Small trees have not counted, and there were innumerable. The huge engineering project designed and constructed reproduced accurately in less than three months. I had a lot of trouble to go to the other side of the trail, and I did not want to come back. I tried not to bathe in the water, break the branches and to climb over the cut and fallen trunks and get out of this without the torn clothes. Made work was so impressive that I wanted to now see some of each side. Today, I took the boys there (Jesika obviously was not interested.) I have no photos, because both cameras are broken (August wysluzyly old woman), but maybe in the near future I will be able to fix something in this topic.
do not know if the globe is another species out of beaver and a man who with their activities can so drastically change the landscape, to change the course of the river and raise the water level by several meters.
not the first time I walked through bobrzym "realm." Every time I was impressed. Yesterday, however, what I saw in the woods almost struck me to my knees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment