Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Why Do U Have Mucus In My Pee?

Well .... will let you

Po przeczytaniu waszych komentarzy postanowilam ze jednak nie zamkne bloga lol. Rowniez rzeczywiscie racja, to bedzie pamiatka dla mnie za jakis tam czas..streszczenie prawie kazdego dnia spedzononego tu w USA. Musze powiedziec, ze dosc tak sie tu zadomowilam, choc zycie w Polsce rowniez nie bylo zle ale tu jest po prostu...no, inaczej? Streszczenie weekendu: Piatek: visit my favorite .... Nadine August rochorowala and barely speaking;). This happens to me said: "You know what the May Pole are the only which I like, before I met you, somehow I did not like the Poles," Though I have to explain it is still the Polish nei is on the poor, such as you seem to Germany, lived near the Polish border where germany Polish went to the shopping because everything was cheaper, also even after the Polish styronie bought houses and lived there for work went to Germany in August .. laughing because Nadine has always recall with a Polish name, and who knows if someone in her family there is not was PL. On Saturday I met in White Plains from Darien. Not a good match for me, but I must admit - this is a handsome have not yet seen. Nearly 190 of growth, smile like a movie, all on the spot. As for me, too old - laughing because I'm almost at the age of his niece hah. Seriously, from now I'll be looking mainly for Americans of Italian origin). In total, had an interesting family stories, his parents immediately after high school, went to New York, the father ship, and the mother plane. Also his father fought in Vietnam, and Darien wears his dog tag. I do not know the total after co.Pisalismy even on Sundays, like in August umawalismy meeting on Tuesday, but guys it is difficult to understand, and now we do not have much contact. Plus, yesterday I thought I cry with laughter, namely on his facebook there any of his friend? she sent post with the content "I can not believe do not answered to my message in Saturday, and so I wanted to get back with you to White Plains! "Hahahahaha. Well, it happens and yes, me there's already locked.

I'll add that to the meeting I took my friend who was a driver, hahaha, he also had with each driver.: D. His colleague laughed my FAKE ID, could not believe the same that I made. ;)))))) And probably not too fond of Ninym because the whole time me and Darienowi interfere in the conversation.

... One week passes very quickly. In the last 2 days never tried to leave , in addition I was alone at home because Barry was not at home. So rather boring ...;)

song weekend ...;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment