Thursday, April 7, 2011

Brunswick Bowling Birthday

Thursday!

Kiepskawo began in August for me (almost). Now, this morning I almost got no mandate. The what? I do not want to go to the end of the queue for Cole school, so the converted on the road and we wepchalam to the queue ... heh. A very silly because it was next to a policeman and a steel saw (not noticed it before ... phew!). Talkin 'so to not be with this and that, and that for this mandate should be. Mandate? Oh no not again!. Immediately my face zrzedla, but at last he said t is a reminder and converted me to like you must (but then .. if already there permanently, meaning that big is not supposed to but did not want to quarrel already ...) So, I made pretty circle, Maya began to panic somewhat being late to school, rzeczywisice it took a little time. If you ask me, it sometimes breaks the rules in total, in order to shorten the way, if of course not see a police car nearby. But today's situation is brought home with me a little at last August doigram. Uh! I overslept again to pick up Luke from school, got up, quickly ran to the car and gas, at the same time calling for Kate that she called to the school with the kind of car I did not want to move lol. Great choice if I did not, but the mandate would cost me about 180 dollars (Kate recently was given a mandate wlasniez for a conversation on the phone while driving ...). Besides - Luke has discovered the interest in culinary, namely non-stop all day today helped me something in the kitchen.) and it wanted to mix, and this break the egg and bacon is put to mikrofalii, and this Add flour (I did Brownies). Can see that caused him to ogromna radoche. Maly blondas. Poza tym to chyba nic ciekawego sie nie wydarzylo...no moze dodam, ze spotykam sie znowu z Darienem ( ale to juz moja prywatna sprawa..nie zamierzam juz na ten temat sie na blogu rozpisywac ), a z Garym znowu gadam. Tyle ? ;) Jutro mam wychodzic z dziewczynami do White Plains..zobaczymy co ten weekend przyniesie lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment