Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Can A Queen Bed Fit In A U Haul Cargo Van?

Gone with the Wind .....

Summer 2010, more often passed through my head thinking about the U.S. .. pojechania real or unreal dream? I kept driving. After three exams niezdanych threw it, the break lasted over a year. But I decided to myself that I tried to, at last August must surely go. On a hot day I boarded the bus with my friend Alice and we went to Katowice to learn a little bit about this program throughout the Au Pair ..... Ala did not think about leaving, she barely came back from Ireland after 4 years ... wanted to get enough of Poland, and still lives in Silesia. The meeting was of course from Cultural Care. Everything sounded very beautiful, of course, the movie also aired by him. Now I see how everything is overrated. Sami Local Authorities Coordinators of CC who were Au Pair exaggerate. Sure they made it, but certainly saw what is happening around them. Anyway, I was so excited ...... But then it was just the beginning, did not think barely a few months later I come to New York .... As a little girl, I often imagined the U.S. as something odeglego, almost impossible to achievable. Always as I learned that someone I thought was an ocean WOW. Now, for me it's nothing. There is no problem to go to the USA, Australia or South Africa. There are so many possibilities. And I do not hold, I have no husband, boyfriend, children. I want to explore the languages. I was already in English outran his departure, but now I see a big difference .. I could blab blab blab and without hesitation in August .... How can I happy that I found a nice family! A lot of times is indicated so in the blog and I will continue. Yesterday was the last time I was in NYC with Mary. Rain, very cool weather, in addition, despite the rain, but a mega-heat with her, with one of the people, without which there can be a stay wyobrazalabym here in the U.S.. But she is happy with the Polish back, just for Easter. "I really want to? You had to go back in July .. just in Summer was bys "-" Yes, I really want to go back to the Polish, I come here once more ...." Gone with the Wind ........ I - 4 months here and the time passes inexorably, rushing quickly . The 99% is here for the second year. are also good news for me, friend of the Polish came here to USA (to California .. but still). Previously lived in Australia. zaniedlugo Sure we meet (also consider possibilities for pojechania Laguna Beach, California where akturalnie lives.) Anyway .... glad neizwykle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment