Friday, April 1, 2011

Where Is The Hand Bag In Poptropica

My Crazy Dad Host 2

hours unless laugh with 10 min hah. To the point - on Wednesday was with the kids up to 11 because Dan had lunch at work. And even that will be with the kids all day would be below than 45 hours. ... And he gave me 100 bucks lol. Spoke with because it does not need to have a normal work day but with him in August emm here is not worth arguing heh. On Sundays from 7:00 pm I have with him again a few hours babysitting. Second: Dan wants me wyswatac with a colleague from work! In quotes, because yesterday wrote to me an SMS if I would she could send him my photo because his colleague is looking for someone haha. She laughed because it is funny, do not they? : D Au Pairkowskie Life - Luke starts to be annoying, as do not want to listen, and it's not only me but also the parents. Wring their hands in the present day. Kate will take him to a psychologist for a while, so will be the best. Although, as it is with me knows this to be angel;) worse as it is already surrounded by siblings. But I still do not complain because it is not difficult and Luke koocham devil. Well, tomorrow we meet Darien:). What makes me, in some way happy;). Besides - I have to run away because they feel it is now Friday morning and did not have too much time on August rozpisywanie - ciau;)
wybrazanie ye had some of what he writes:) This is my Host Daniel - in the photo haha \u200b\u200b

0 comments:

Post a Comment