Monday, April 18, 2011

Congratulating Phrases Wedding



Namely, after the storm and rain, the morning sun appeared .....;) Wiola I called what he does, maybe NYC? eh ... the weather was uncertain it can to lunch? Well, at 1:00 We arranged to Friday's. Some went astray (by the GPS ... sometimes wrong address .. heh) BUT I finally landed. Plus Starter Main Course Dessert ate .... plus portions XXL size, I do not know where he is accommodated: P Well, just begun spring break. Dan took the kids for two days to some amusement park, I do not know what to do but today I probably tomorrow I go to New York City meet with Mary who returns to the Polish ...;((((( Viola also back in May .. .;((( But you know nothing can last forever ....
Fridays at Scardstile
............
do wyboru do koloru...12.99 to nic ( starter + main course + dessert )
hi!
Wiola i Ja...;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment