Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting Dressed Survey

uhuu!

finally had established warm weather that makes me, well I have to say very happy. Weekend, as usual minol VERY quickly. On Friday, never tried to leave I watched a movie, say on Saturday that it traveling kombinowalam the evening, and when the spontane osttanieh made an appointment with Nadine who had just babysitting. Actually I was looking for someone who could lead it's always because I am doing and then as an orphan bored standing or sitting in a pub. But I must say that I am very pleased - why? I own auto, I use it always, at any time. Other Au Pair or inspection can not use the car, or have a "curfew", from 12:00 hours must have stopped car to the garage ... And Nadine laughs at me, is five years older than me and no Curfew, and I do not have lol. The priest's too late to want me to go out somewhere, and usually everyone driving down to New York. Already there, I do not want to ride on the event, local crop, and above all blizsze.W a pub in White Plains did not even have to show proof, because Mike, brankarz, he knows me (heh, sometimes talked as she stood there zewntarz), and how I come, even my friends do not check the proofs, uh! Nadine, my friend has a German boyfriend is African-American named Bobby hehe. Well, I must admit a nice circle. Recently Nadine has przypaly with him, and it was late 2 hours, and that it does not answer, and it suddenly says he has it traveling on the weekend but later explains to explain what's going on ... Had the idea to organize the output of your friends and Nadine friends. So for Nadine writes to me, or does not want to go to domowke. I said it, no I do not really bored at house parties prefer to go somewhere where you play. Nadine also did not want to go because he usually is with his colleague, "Smily" (Smily, because he always has a smile on your face and is funny), and Nadine is just angry with them wherever they go too smily goes. But well, Nadine calls me, I just fall asleep already lol "Want to go to White Plains?" I just finished work and Im so mad! I can drive if u want. " Well, but ended up I ran with lol, Nadine suddenly got a message from Bobby, "Im in White Plains," O fuck, do not have to przylezc there? I look at Nadine, ee is no lime. And he brought with him ddoatek SMily'ego who for me is a weirdo. In the pub / club one was so crowded with the Irish Pub we went to sit down. I could not endure the society SMily'ego. Why? Well, it is strange, the addition of Arabic as it turned out, and had to listen to with them is a lot of sun, with his mother, she got married and had 15 years to wives do not work in Palestine, with the nine brothers and such stuff ... I thought myself a wound which I am doing here (no shit, I wanted any truth as soon as they could ....). Smily'ego grandfather lived in the U.S. and here lies his grave, before his death arranged papers his mother, and that's how he got here. Speech Nadine - TEEE told that he is white, is arab? - Really? even did not know hehe. broke off rather quickly to the house lol. Boring for me to add, I was already tired. My kids are sick, Maya threw today, and I could not I take her to the doctor today because everything is busy! (And it is to be the U.S.?). In addition, in August there were going make a call ....! Heh, just doing the dumplings for lunch in following the post ..... I'll try to add some foty .. I have to say I did not have that long in the hands of the camera heh. Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment