Saturday, April 16, 2011

Alias 2 Vibrate Problems

Friday's raining It's raining .. but the thing;)

I znowu dlugo mnie tu nie bylo...przepraszam ;) Ostatnio duzo sie dzieje....Jakos nie mialam ochoty niczego opisywac ani wgl, mysle ze to duzo przez Pana Dariena poniewaz duzo czasu spedzam na mysleniu o nim lol. Ale za duzo sie wygadalam znowu....Tak wiec, dzisiaj jestem w domu. Leje jak z cebra, pogoda jest okropna! Maya dorasta ;) I ciesze sie ze tak duzo ostatnio o tym MI mowi :). Ma juz pierwszy biustonosz, i wgl mowi about issues of women's ..;). Well I'm glad that I am witness to how it excites, it is also curious Darien (eh, I talked about the host of heard me lol. Again, my host family took me by surprise .. positive, Barry has a mish you last work (till Thursday .. then it everything should calm down). I came home around 7-8 in the evening, I'll just add that because of curiosity I counted the hours and came to me calmly 45 And you know what I have said on Friday in the message text? "I'm sorry that so recently come back late in the morning to you I sent 50 dollars, I'm on my way home. "The shock, the positive course. I wrote one does not need - no answer. I know a lot of cases that it uses an Au Pair. Well, my host family has never, not zamienilabym them for no other host family ever! Do they add happiness to me? I wonder how long ... I think with all that beautiful does not last forever. I also wanted to describe a sensibility niezyklej Cole. He was such a day that I was totally not in the sauce, no matter why, and you know it unless something lurked all the time .. and hugging me and told me he loves. Barry I had once mentioned that he knows how you are sad and tries to be comforted as you can. As she was not in the sauce is too zajarzyl and showed how much she loves you (if they know what is going on .., amazing) I do not believe it remarked, is to try and behave normally, do not know my mood may have an impact on children. Wise kid. Cala trocja moreover is wise;). On Friday I went to the pub with the girls. It was fun as usual, but what I wanted to write about it - I went to ask a girl, rather constant in a handful of other girls who are hours. And she to me, "What the FUCK is with your accent?" - "Pardon?" - "You Think That You Are so cool talking like this ...???" Smiled and explained that I'm not from here. Sciemnilam with is a hybrid lol (angielko-polka: P). Believe, what is better, really talked with me, and apologized to me so spoczatku She left. I had fun lol. She said with a lot of Americans sometimes tries to force to change the accent just to impress someone, be someone who are not, and then I get angry. She also met Polke who lives in the U.S. five years .... spoczatku green card, citizenship now. From Bialystok in Poland (wow. it .. incurring ....). We are currently in contact and I think in the next week in August a list. I was shocked wogole the Poles are here ... .. although I remember as I spoke with Tom in Port Chester (near me .. is a little Poles). And Magda is already out of there. Only because I never feel I have not seen any. Well, almost, once shopping at T-Mobile Marshallu me ears Polish Language ... ap should come some older people, so I certainly do not Pairki Au;). The Mon and Tuesday I'm free, Dan takes the kids to some amusement park or something. Boredom: P. Looking at the weather does not know whether to enjoy .... I wanted to go to New York but it is really ugly and I checked the forecast is not too .. eh ... too. But I see it. Speaking of the camera I found is some new pics porobie ;)))) Also, I wanted to again thank my parents for a parcel, face! :)
Viola, Eva, Lindsey, I, Friday evening lol ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment