Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Porcelin Markstwo Arrows

Great Stuff .... cleaning in my Au Pair: D

I'll say this - it was always difficult for me to keep order, and now it's already hard wogole due to it from the little I have time ... no i am not the kind of person who likes to clean ;) room for a few days after the hurricane looked like, the clothes were lying everywhere, cosmetics, everything on the ground. But at last Saturday in August for all of this picked up and posegregowalam. At once a great relief;). Now I have a mass of clothes which usually buys the promotion, coming here I did not have nearly nothing. I think a few months this will be a lot more. But nothing for it I can not, the clothes are so cheap here. The same cosmetics. As if someone was already in the U.S., and was going to go shopping - I recommend reading the post bloggerki "Black Elf" with outlets - http://czarnyelf.blogspot.com/2011/03/godne-sprawdzenia-outlety-w- usa.html . Today the snow has fallen to us:) I just sit at home with Cole'm because earlier today I ended up meeting and by this school, teachers or something like that .. (Maya is the home of her friends), Ah! Well, Katy will no longer come to us, neither Daniel nor Kate nor I myself do not ... No I wish you well, said Barry Mayi that as more time will hear from me a bad report on her behavior. This ban will have any to meet with friends for 2 weeks: P. Tomorrow is also Luke's birthday, and next week, Barry is going to Sweden for business. So ... I'll be back at home alone;)
Cosmetics, dopinki 'Hair Extensions', brushes, irons, jewelry, etc. All sorted!
half of my stuff, my winter clothes in boxes, and t-shirts and sweatshirts in a cabinet. In the first week of the closet occupied 1 / 4 of my clothes. It is full
and no shoes ... I took from the PL with each 3 pairs of shoes (pink slippers counting:)) Well, besides what I can see hidden 2 more pairs of shoes on a shelf
meantime - Lyrics of Cole who already listen to, the boy has good taste! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment