Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cathcy Lines For Invitation

Important! Seeking Au Pair!

I help in the search for a new Au Pair (girl) for my Host Mom's boyfriend. Candidate should have a minimum of 23 years, very good knowledge of English, a driver. Loving children:) Loving, Mila! It'd be nice if the candidate was after graduation (bachelor, because of this that it would be a good help for children in domestic work (eg, math). I just must be intelligent:) Kids are very cool, I had a chance to know them personally. At the age of 10, 7, 5 Two girls and a boy (girl is 10 years old). Children are wiekoszosc time in school. Au Pair Duties will be: take them to school, the classes, to prepare dinner. Really not a lot had to do .... bedizesz Host Dad (Lawrence) is great, such as my hostka luzacki, and even more luzacki from her, as she said herself;) Location also great because it is close to NYC (Pelham, NY), so close to me. Wrazie please write to my e-mail majusiasikora@gmail.com . Thank you:)

aha. I'll add that Lawrence just need someone to at least 1.5-2 months. So the period of June-July, knocked

0 comments:

Post a Comment