Sunday, March 27, 2011

How To Tell The Difference Fleas And Scabies

August;)

Weekend minal bardzo szybko, i mimo, ze myslalam, ze bedzie nudny (And by this mid-day on the course), it turned out to be quite interesting. I will start from Friday - Phew what I did on Friday;). In total, it's interesting, except that I wrote an essay on the three pages about their favorite movies. It took me a little, but I finally made it. Nowhere tried to leave and by this sore throat and generally tired. Saturday - At 9:00 I had my first lectures on film, no, and so it lasted for 5:00. In the group I had Au Pairki mainly from Germany and France. Especially zakolegowalam August of Au Pair from Germany, Finland and Denmark, although the french also have exchange numbers in August. Hah! How do I look like this course? Rely mostly on an analysis of American movies lecturer who we let go. I will not say, and a little boring for me ... especially with so long. Well, but at last it all turned out and went home (to Manhattanville I have only 10 minutes by car:). I would add, and two girls came to college all the way from New Jersey, excuse? In New Jersey does not have courses on the weekend (in at least as I have said, and were from the vicinity of Morristown, and Princeton). At last, after classes I went to the house where he found children Kupe ....( Oh yes, forgot to Luke and Cole had a birthday party haha)! Full of playful kids in one place, just imagine how Haos;). Cole as I saw it I threw in my arms. It's nice to get it in August on the pizzas (eh. .. the cafeteria for lunch I ate in my life is not so disgusting pasta!). Because I get bored, then I met with Mary, we went to McDonald's, pojezdzilysmy generally around the area (Mary in August to the area just moved from Manhattan). Well, I received a message from me to my Nadine Larchmont flowed into the pub. Mary not feel, so I took her home and went to Larchmont where Nadine was waiting for me with another German woman and a Ukrainian Anni Nini who had an opportunity (which is better, her great-grandfather was a Pole, she has a Polish name.) Moreover, the same way as Nadine lol, only because he does not know from where Nadine has a Polish name because it does not know anything about Polish pradziadkach etc in her family. The proposal, the Poles are everywhere? : D.

Nina - somehow it is not liked, but that is more about that later write. Sometimes it is, that someone does not get along and do not feel good in the company. He was friends with Anni, but I somehow do not, and Nadine folded. The reason? Well, first of all what I rozumialysmy little, she had such a strong Russian accent, she's understanding what we do little, and sometimes repeat it, etc. I just do not already tiring. Second - Nadine bought herself a drink and asked her Nine to go to police, came back, and she's looking at him insights not pay attention (and if its someone threw a drug or something ...?? Nadine at her wkyrzyla. Well, but nothing;) with Nadine we went to White Plains (I was the driver .. as usual:) the pub / club. By the way I met police officers whom I met a month ago. :) Also later joined Nina, also, a boy from Nadine who had just returned from vacation (African American, I must say that I liked it, and although I do not like too much for them). Oh, and I was a witness ... hmm what to call it, almost buoys? And actually, the opposite pub bodyguards fired .... girl, along with her colleagues. As someone once watching an exorcism, you can guess how it looked:) I had an impression that he lost his mind because she threw herself on the policemen, the security guards, and used niecenzurowanego vocabulary, I might add, and it probably was mulatka. Oh, and nothing would have happened if the cop gave her face, no matter whether the guy or girl. For them, this one (talked about this with friends policemen). Oh, I'll add that it looked like in the movie! I know it was not cool scene, but in Poland there is no such action!
In Meanwhile, Tom, my friend the Marine, just returned from visiting family in northern NY. I wrote earlier that I am sorry, no idea when they have the product, because I have not been to the house and had all poodwiedzac. But no, I got an SMS from him and I still am in White Plains, and from what it might as well fall into is on the way back on the highway. What's better, utknol in traffic (well, at this time is rare it happens, an accident on the highway and it was probably because, ha). Well, I wrote him that I come home, and how it wants, it can then come after me. Besides, he lives near me. So, I asked if maybe I do not want to go to a nearby pub, I rather have nothing at this time does not have to do. We went to the pub, greeted friends, sat, and it turned out for the moment is closing, and already do not sell it haha. Something there, I talked with the bartender and suddenly palnelam with Tom just returned from Afghanistan. And guess what? Then the bartender handled us: P He added that this was a fast ball haha. And asked him how it was mostly in Afghanistan. Well, and as there was? the natives did not like (a), one of his colleagues got in the face, and now has a disfiguring scar. Oh, what better Tom returns to Afghanistan for 4 months, this time to be there for years (before it was half a year). When he told me about the Marines, intrigued me is the fact, and many people in the U.S. think of during training (which is heavy) guys gets puppies, which the companion everywhere, and at the end of training to make them quit successfully, killing them ( just like the Gestapo.) He added that a stupid statement shows what Americans are ignorant (oh well, well the boy deal with this affair seems to hehe). Also, as talked about Mexicans, he added, and many want to get to the troops, because then it is easier for them to apply for citizenship. But it is complicated to the present day, because it requires a lot of paperwork, security card, etc. Well, anyway, there posiedzelismy long, and of T. drove me home. On the next day returning to North Carolina, and I again sat in lectures and in the end I got a diploma course ukoczenia (magic WEEKENDwych courses, quickly and efficiently.) And after returning home, fell asleep - I ate lunch with children, Kate, and Lawrence, no, and started writing notes. Length to me this time it took!

0 comments:

Post a Comment