Thursday, March 24, 2011

Does It Help To Tan Before You Go On Vacation

U.S.?

Hey! Luke had a birthday today - I need not describe what was happy! Also, this morning, snow fell outside the window. At the end of the day melted. But by the hesitation temperature (Last week I went in a shirt and shorts, now in a winter coat), unless again I feel sick ... pain in the throat, but no,'re trying kurowac August. My task today was to also buy a cake and cupcakes to school Luke. So, as in Poland, someone had a birthday and August have traditionally brought sweets - cupcakes are showing the kids here:) I want to remind that on Saturday I start the course, I need to write an essay Friday on three sides - somehow I do it can not see! But it is because of the rozleniwilam August .... heh. Tomorrow I go build up a student ID (a total of more or less I do not need .. but you know, for example, output to the museum is cheaper for the students ...) So 9:00 am to 5:00 on Saturdays and Sundays I will be doomed to sit at the lecture ... phew! Well, and Saturday in August sees the "killer non-American children as someone here wrote on the blog: D Mr. F. who is a Marine. So, I have a chance to find out exactly how it feels to be in the Marines (from what I known in the U.S. Armed Forces are four internship type - Marines, Army, Navy, and Coast Goard no). And it is the hardest to get to the Marines, but to wanting nothing difficult. But the cool thing, the Marines often go to Japan for example, and where you live, work. Also I just wanted to;). Cool, I can inquire with new things. As I wrote in the commentary - the U.S. is a country in which I can learn independence, shall we not so? In Poland, even money could not do that. Yes - must admit, I could not. From doing things too kiepskawo, because I usually always someone were replaced. Only events were in my head. Sometimes I think that coming here was equal to the leap into the fire. Because how could I know what it will - I-in the great world, in addition far. I'm here because my line of thinking looks like this - "There is nothing, what do I worry about the stock." At present I am proud of myself:) I was lest - I miss Poland, and sometimes, as I lie on my bed, w glowie mi sie obracaja obrazy z przeszlosci. Jak pewnego wieczoru, ogladajac kanaly w TV znalazlam polska stacje - az mnie scislo w srodku. Wypraszam sobie nazywania mnie "Amerykanka" w komentarzach. To jest po prostu bardzo dziecinna postawa. Gadacie o rzeczach o ktorych pojecia nie macie i cieszycie sie, bo na internecie kogos obraziliscie. Nie mam pojecia, ile lat moga miec osoby ktore wystawiaja takie durne komentarze, moge tylko podejrzewac. Powtorze poraz setny - jak sie cos nie podoba, to a kysz. A od kilku dni sprawdzam komentarze przed dodaniem do widoku publicznego wiec nie ma sie co starac ;) Dodam, ze te komentarzyki mnie bardzo rozbawiaja ;) Kiedy je czytam, naprawde mam swiadomosc that most people are totally desperate;) nieoczytana;), what is worse, it is suggested stereotypes. Jaby everyone doing so, it's me, as a Pole, uchodzilabym a ** to steal the car and who does not speak English. Not every American is dull, nieoczytany, thick. And American women are not so ugly. Ok too much in August called for, the end;)
morning snow!
Luke and his cake;)
Mini Cupcakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment