Sunday, May 15, 2011

Substitute For Matula Tea

, (((Au Pair

Stupidity hurts miaowicie Majka got the mandate? On Saturday, so I hurry to the place of legally I was going 40 on the 65th hour .. was unfortunately zaatrzymana by the police (which is more funny ... the day before, on Friday night also cop stopped me I had written but not happy with the mandate .. how stupid no but soon forgot ....) In addition, the home of the international driving license. The policeman asked to whom should this car - "This is my host dad ....."," what? ", To your husband?" - 'Er I dont have a husband? " - And began to laugh with my friend ... very funny;). So, at the beginning told me after someone telephoned in order to cut car, but zmieknal later and said he does not need to .... I could also unsubscribe ticket for not having an international driving license but fortunately it did not, / I tried to find it somehow if I can forgive but said that no excess was too big. Stupidity hurts (I mean my pocket about 200 dollars ...), it certainly comes up. I will know how that will turn out, my advice - really not worth the effort to get here the mandate so as someone barely come to the U.S. is jezdzcie the head, according to regulations;). Barry said to help me with this .. (wyyslanie, reporting to to court the massacre) On Friday after work I went with Nina to the Pepsi;) On the second day again, this time she came after me so I could drink something stronger. Went to the Japanese bar / restaurant where przesiedzalysmy at the bar talking with the bartender. The cool thing is there for water, soda insights do not have to pay, no longer just for alcohol. Later, Gino (the bartender) apparently liked me because I do not want to be my drink. I like that, so the mandate of the PI need to save hehe .... As for Nina - somehow this has made a the time We spent Saturday in the same park where I had a meeting of the Au Pair in the last weeks Beautifully there is no, and three or four weddings in August were held there, as we went .... Later we went to eat something and I had to pop off at home, because I had a babysitting (Barry Lawrence had to go somewhere, I do not remember where: P). I put a video with Nina at the head ... haha.


;)
heh

0 comments:

Post a Comment