Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Invitation Wording A Black And White Party

Im back!

Spring in full. Flowering cherries are amazing. Summer is already wogole I can not wait ... A little neglected blog, this is due to pure laziness. I spent Easter at his own request in New York, was a beautiful warm weather ..:) Here are the kids looking for eggs that are hidden in the home or garden. Of course, garnering the largest Maya;). Barry also had a birthday on Easter and I totally forgot about it .. so the morning I got up and went to CVS to buy something. Purchased the "Gift Card". Nothing interesting, but no too much I did not have a big choice and time. I had a heavy wogole two weeks because the kids had a whole day at home during spring break, and later in the week drugu Luke had a break because uczescza to private school where some other system is valid. Since September, goes to school where it Cole. For me, it means half a day off. I was at the organizational meeting where it was checked how the children do in class, and I had to the speech of the Director about everything and nothing ... I thought I would die of boredom;) Also a teacher, I took my mom to Luke. I am outraged oczywisice .. heh:) No no it is sometimes nice, Luke is a nice and sweet kid:) This weekend I met with Viola and Nadine, then joined Bobby, Nadine boy with his "friend" lol. What it turned out, Bobby met him probably the third time in my life. Completely harmless but nearby mega-weird, as though he was terribly embarrassed, rubbing his forehead as a non-stop with me talkin '(at the beginning of the inspection did not understand anything about me talking, he spoke as if he had noodles in the mouth). I niereagowal insights into my mind with my boyfriend (I do not, just for deterrence is always speaking;). Nonstop spoke so what does this with me and just want to know .. lol. And at the end of August rozbeczal, yes, I cried. I go to Bobby and tells him to go flocks took longer because I do not moge.I just happend .. lol. Bobby also he considered to be the tip of it .. no but that's another thing .. heh Today I learned that the house around the corner from August will introduce an au pair z. .. Polish. Mile. Meanwhile - a little photo of the last days (and no longer will try to do such a large break and write on pace ...;)
Brooklyn Bridge;)
second part
bull on Wall Street ... that they may need to set the stock was to receive a push ...
sign of spring - the Cherry Blossom;)
Statue of Liberty in the background;)
with my Nadine;)
HR friends
heh ....
Luke & Cole
my little hunk!
greetings;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment