Monday, May 16, 2011

Blue Prints For Playground

American ID ...

Today he applied for an identity card to form the State of New York. Why when I Polish? Do not recognize him everywhere and sometimes sermons passport to show. I had a little with each other ..... take your passport, Social Security Number, DSL, credit card, a Polish ID card, documents from the agency confirming that I am an au pair .... been a long queue at the beginning I had to fill out the form ( I did it while standing in the queue;), later lady in the window .... I checked everything and standing to have to not resist the wall to me something like it got a laser photo ... (funny, I have no idea how This came out because no one has insight on this;). I got a ticket and waited until my No trigger to stop. Waited a good 30 minutes of annoying being late August to collect Luke from school and with my biletcik expires on parking (and expired but did not suffer any konsenkwencji). Called my number, went to the window and I thought hit me .... damn grandmother instead of me handle the gossip with a friend and I waited ...... no but I finally started "ass" and a smile I checked the documents (I'll add that was black .. not only I noticed that they're the most lazy). ID card for 4 years cost me nine dollars from the two last digits (might well have been for 8 years but what ....). As for the license should start something in this direction but I just do not want me .... Also I will post the proof for 2 weeks ..
instance ID

0 comments:

Post a Comment