Friday, May 6, 2011

Smart And Final Plastic Plates

Zombie

Luke has nightmares of that game, which leads to wake up all night screaming and crying. I `here is do not have to worry about because to me it does not occur, but Barry, Lawrence and the children are sleepy., Yesterday a young out of 5 times he woke up during the night .... uh! And today I woke up and said that he wants me to go to sleep lol. Anyway Lukester is prohibited from any game (especially a zombie .. lol) which lead to him nightmares. And Maya is sick and while lying in bed. Tonight I am going for my birthday Magdy who I met by chance at a party in White Plains (remember, her family has won a green card about 5-6 years ago and moved to Westchester from Bialystok). Viola leaves for home after Maria's second person with whom he had a very good relationship ....:(. Unfortunately, that happens. And I live here on, someone in koemntarzu asked me how long there is, so the J-visa 1 I to 6 January 2012, but probably prolongs the stay in NY so it will be probably 6 January 2013 years ... but anything can happen so it's just a guess. As in life;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment