Thursday, January 13, 2011

3 Door G Wagon For Sale

Psi anomaly dilemma

Our dogs have found their new entertainment. Chasing a car. It is true that in our traffic on the road is deadly, a car for four hours, but only this one is enough in order ride will one puppy. Even worse, as the driver will want to avoid the dog and hit the tree, is there in the ditch. I bought a dwi, \u200b\u200bspecial for this purpose, steel rope. Each is 10 meters. I started dogs binding. Bored so as not to fond them quite close together. The brothers are inseparable and play together. It took them three days, in order to concoct, they can not przegrysc steel. But can przegrysc each other collars. I had not thought. Both collars turned into a scrap, and the brothers zadowolen, wagging tails, were waiting at the front door, lest they wposcic home. I bought a new, more powerful collars with metal studs, and I started binding the dogs at a safe distance from each other. I pity them is because I feel bored and are accustomed to freedom. And the wise are beasts, that I sent to teach them. I started to let them loose and when I heard the approaching car opened the window and I preferred the dogs to each other. Normally are very obedient and just przybiegaja, but not like they shoot adrenaline into your bloodstream. Go outside, I call them from the road (as I finish with a hot pursuit by car) and then attaches them. Szceniaki do not like to sit idly on the line and just skojazyly for what are punished.
end result? Unintentional. Exactly like the old joke about the cat. The cat took care of the middle of the room and I use it odluczyc owner wiped his mouth in excrement and throwing out the window. How soon arranged for the cat again on the carpet, he erased the mouth in a heap and without the owner jumped out the window. So much of it all understood. Now, our dogs
Gonia car, after which they come into the yard and sit down with steel cables, patiently waiting for me, and it tied down. That's not what I meant ............
I found on the internet collars (for "only" $ 100 couple) with remote control. You can give dogs an electric shock, 12 different power settings. I really do not know what to do. I'm not sure if this should be done. I read in some science book, the three occasions, the dog should learn to stop the car and run. I do not know how painful it is and again, I feel sorry for dogs. But it is a matter of life and death and I have to practice dog finish. Zagroda Bogdan can build them just as the ground melts in August (April). So far it go with the dogs for long walks in order to get from them and keep at home. How do I ask it put it out and binds. But this is not the best solution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment