Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dog's Testicles Are Purple

Winter walks in the woods

playing in the detective. I walk the dogs through the woods and read footprints in the snow. Yesterday I noticed walking down the paved road (a mile from our house), wheel tracks after a parked car. Poze About this year, our area is usually deserted. Holiday-makers have long gone, and after the completion of all hunters also sesonie already swept into the house. No one except me has no right to walk in the woods:) Someone, however, tried to take the day before the comma steep uphill in the woods and he had not succeeded because of deep snow. Left a So a car on the street, loaded (probably) your bags for travel sled and went to his mysterious order in the foot. Chased path for the footsteps of men's shoes and sleds to check what is going on. The sludge can next mile through the woods to a small house, about whom I knew before the existence. But I thought that someone arrives to him only on weekends during the summer. Traces were led to the front door and then to a small hut nearby. From there sessions have been done already distinct snowmobile ruts. I do not know what came over me so I can take the dogs on further exploration, I was just a few miles from home. Probably the beautiful weather and even better views, and curiosity surely meet your need. So I went to the track of skotera and after the next 20 minutes brniecia in the snow came across a big size "operations" downloading maple syrup from trees. The collection was streamlined and syrup instead pozawieszanych buckets in the middle of the forest I saw endless black rubber tube running between the trees. Departing from them blue with smaller sections, completed "dziubkami" for insertion in drilled pien. At least several dozen trees were marked with paint on the bark of different colors. All of this went for the roofed sheds with plenty chopped wood shades and with special large, flat "want" to evaporate excess water from the syrup. Very interesting. Time to collect maple syrup comes closer to the capital steps. Depending on the weather may even begin in February. The mysterious person arrived so I prepare everything for this year's collections.

by requiring the mandatory removal of dog for a walk you can learn many things about our neighbors. For example, in the last week I found a wonderful lake estates area. Of course chain across the driveway and the array of "no entry, hunting, traperowania, fishing and use of motorized vehicles," I am not deterred. I always say that I came to know the neighbors:))
mud with my new GPS-I (but that's another story) the next few minutes, visit beautiful Lake Spruce avenue. Above the water itself became a small house with a dark wood shuttered and a huge veranda. The view from the veranda of the lake zapieral breath. Next on the right side became three smaller cottages, each with a terrace on the water side and beautiful fieldstone chimney with a stone. Maybe it is for rent? It'd be nice if she could visit us ztrzymac family in such a beautiful place. After returning home as soon as I wrote an email to one of the inhabitants of the town asking for the solution to the riddle. Unfortunately, rent is not included in the game. This is a property belonging to the three sisters already in the elderly. They are childless spinsters and lonely kozystaja only this summer. They use a big house for meetings, talks and to join us for the preparation of meals, and each night we retire to his small cottage with a fireplace. Absolutely charming! Venturing out there in the summer, in order to know them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment