Thursday, September 23, 2010

Something Like Jubjab Elfyourself



zaczol hunting season, but for now only allowed to hunt with bow. Firearms can not even use for several weeks. After the hatch starts the season on skalkowke, or as I call it, Gun Rumcajs (to dust, no balls). Season for shotguns is usually the shortest. As every year we got the phone that we can pick the meat bears, according to your wishes. For new czytelnilow, interpreters about what's going on in the scrap years ago here.
This time I got a very small bag, and where the rest of the meat? Do I ask her, because I do not look a gift horse in the mouth, I'm not narzekalska. Bogdan at home begins to share the meat in the kitchen, then comes to me with a strange look. Clearly is outraged ..
"I know that in the Adirondack mountains is about 8 thousand bears, and I know that this is legal, but as you can shoot a child?" Bogdan
hunted for 25 years, but the head would not come up to him to impose a juvenile, whether it is legal or not. We got a small bear in a bag! Well the kids did not see because I would be crying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment